Monday, February 21, 2011

You Wore WHAT?: Presidents' Day 2011

Bean!
I knew you would just love to see the outfit I was just lounging around in on Presidents' Day. Can you believe I put this together with so little thought!?

Shirt
Target boyfriend tee, but you'll find it in the women's section.

Jeans
Just My Size available at Walmart.

Sweatshirt
Tim Gunn wants you to put a sweatsuit alternative in your wardrobe essentials? Go with an inside-out sweatshirt. It's really trending right now.

Baby Fat
It's imitation designer Baby Phat by cheese! Doesn't it look authentic? 
Face
Psst! Guess what! I wasn't wearing any makeup! Save on blush by getting the Asian alcohol gene and squeezing all the wine out of the bag in the box. I know, right!?

O, Happy Day, Lincoln!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to listen.